Check-in: between 4pm and 7pm, our reception is only open Tuesday to Saturday from 10am to 7pm (except national holidays) but you should always let us know your arrival time. The reception is located at number 32 at Rua de Belomonte (next to the entrance of Apartments B28).
Please use the message box in the reservation to tell us your arrival time.
Any check-in outside these hours must be done by prior arrangement. If this is the case please contact us. After 00h, no ckeck-ins are made.
Check-out: until 10 am
Please fill out the accommodation form we send you by email in advance to facilitate check-in. However, you will always need to present original identification documents during check-in as well as a credit card to guarantee any damage that may occur during your stay. Credit card details are only kept for 72 hours after check-in.
Any special request will have to be confirmed and subject to availability. It may give rise to additional costs to the value of the reservation.
No parties of any kind are allowed, as well as bachelor parties.
Smoking is strictly prohibited by law inside the building, both in the apartments and in the common areas.
We don't have a parking lot;
Internet access is free;
Daily cleaning service, except on Sundays and holidays;
The reservation includes seasonal and wherever possible organic ingredients for breakfast, which will be placed daily between 9am and 9:30am outside your Apartment for self-service cooking;
All children are welcome. Children up to 3 years stay in a travel cot at no cost. From 4 years old on there is an additional charge of 30 euros per night. Only one extra bed is allowed per apartment and is subject to availability. Except in Apartment 1B which no extra bed or crib is allowed.
Additional fees are not calculated in the reservation and will have to be paid separately during check-in.
Age Restriction Minimum age for reservations and check-in: 25 years
Terms of payment and cancellation:
The rates shown include 6% VAT + TMT (2 euros /per person and day) children over 13 years pay TMT
When making the reservation if it is made more than 7 days in advance:
a deposit of 20% of the reservation value is required and the remaining 80% will be charged at check-in.
if it is made with less than 7 days, the total amount of the reservation will be requested.
Cancellations of reservations are accepted up to 5 days prior to check-in and will be refunded only with a 10% penalty on the deposit amount to cover administrative costs.
There is always a chance to reschedule for another time, subject to availability for the desired time.
No show on the check-in day does not entitle you to a refund.
Check-ins are only accepted until 7pm at the reception or if arranged in advance and accepted by us until 00.00h with an additional late check-in charge of 30 euros, after that time it will be considered as a 'no show' and charged in full.
If you have any questions please contact us via email.